Bloody Fun Day Bloody Fun Day

Cute Death

You have managed to making killing things even more addictive than ever before.

Die you red critters!

Good effort.

Guns n Angel Guns n Angel

Enjoyable

Thought this game had some smooth action, wish there were more types of monsters but the game itself was fun, graphics are good and music enjoyable. this is a 5/5 and 10/10 in my book.

Great job.

Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1 Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1

Old memories

I'm surprised this game isn't scored even higher, it has quality, graphics, good gameplay, great music and sound effects and great playability.

It brings me back to the good days of the heros quest series. The style is very near the old Sierra games.

Great job!

Phantasmagor responds:

Thank you. Lilg and I are very much inspired by those games as they are the kind of games we grew up playing. We've always been driven to make games like the old sierra games with our own modern twist. Let's hope the score improves :)

King's Island King's Island

Nice

This game is pretty nice. I love the graphics and the game style is great. I would suggest that there could be a few improvements to game play just to make it a little more smooth:
- better path finding and ai
-when u pick up items that are not armed that it automatically goes to belt slots or armed (ie pick up the mace and you automatically hold it)
-more mini quests would be good.

Considering the limitations of flash I must say this is fantastic. Hope to see a sequel!

Aliens Must Die Aliens Must Die

Nice Graphics and Smooth Game Play

This game is clean, visually nice and easy to pick up and play, it just might need a little more cleaning up to make it a little more smooth and improve game flow otherwise nice job!

iDrop 2 iDrop 2

Well well

For such a simple game you have done a great job, it is fun and addicitng which are 2 of the main reasons for flash games! I like the powerups and the two player feature. Great job lbwebgames!

iDrop iDrop

good unique game

This game is quick and fun addictive! Great job and keep up the good work.

Bowser Ball 2 Bowser Ball 2

Nice Game!

I really enjoyed the 2 player version, my wife and I played and she died every 2 secs she came back lol!

Combo King Combo King

Stylz plus more

I like this game, it is addictive, good smooth game play, decent menu and music. An all around good effort. Keep up the good work!

Crazy Blocks Crazy Blocks

Simple but a good classic

I like thes style games. Simple but fun. Good job and keep going!